Product Manager (f/m/x)
A Product Manager is responsible for developing, managing, and improving a product or service. Tasks include defining the product strategy, working with development teams, gathering customer feedback, creating roadmaps, and ensuring the product meets market requirements and company objectives.
- Lead the product development lifecycle from concept to launch.
- Collaborate with engineering, design, and marketing teams to develop and implement product strategies.
- Conduct market research to identify customer needs and opportunities.
- Define product requirements and create detailed product roadmaps.
- Monitor key performance indicators to ensure product success.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in product management, preferably in a tech environment.
- Strong understanding of software development processes.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
If you are a highly skilled Product Manager looking to work with a team of creative and dedicated professionals, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your current CV and a portfolio of past projects.
Are You The One?
We look forward to meet you. Please fill out the following form. We only wish to receive applications from princicpal job seekers - no recruiters.
Working at Vollcom Digital
Our employees are the core of the company. That`s why we offer some great perks to them.