Team: Consulting & Implementation
Vollcom Digital is currently seeking a new role to join our team. You are highly motivated, detail-oriented, and not afraid to try new things. You will be part of a small web development team – so you must be a problem solver, a fast learner, and comfortable wearing many hats.
- Support development of new web applications and optimization of existing web applications
- Build reusable components, CI/CD Pipelines and containers
- Work with our product teams to create amazing, scalable web applications
- Ensure automatic deployment of web applications
- Optimize applications for maximum speed, performance, security and scalability
- B.S. or higher studies in Computer Science (or equivalent experience).
- 2+ years professional experience in consumer facing applications
- Excellent mastery of web standards, caching, databases and server OS
- Solid understanding of fundamental frontend techniques
- Strong knowledge in web security
- Attention to detail
- Experience with development principles & architectural understanding of the software development lifecycle and familiarity with modern Agile development methodology
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal German and English skills
Nice to have
- Experience with web servers and search engines
- Knowledge about APIs (REST, JSON etc.)
Right now, our employees are working from home. When we eventually reopen our offices, we will continue to support remote work from Munich. Through 2021, we also support working remotely but we may require physical relocation for employees after 2021.
Vollcom Digital embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Working at Vollcom Digital is outstanding. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at https://www.vollcom-digital.com. Reach out and share your story with us!
Please pay careful attention to these directions because we won’t look at resumes that are not 100% compliant with all the instructions.
How NOT to Apply:
We only wish to receive applications from principal job seekers – no recruiters, please. Send us your resume unaccompanied by the required materials below.
How to Apply:
Send a Word or PDF formatted resume. Your Subject line should follow this format:
Job Title | Your First and Last Name. eg. Frontend Developer | Vollcom Digital
In the body of your email please state your interest in the given position, tell us the preferred way to contact you, and answer this question: “I believe people do their best work when…”
Please fill out the following form. If you have problems to upload your files please send us a short mail to jobs[at]vollcom-digital.com.