Vollcom Digital is currently seeking a new role to join our team. You are highly motivated, detail-oriented, and not afraid to try new things. You will be part of a small web development team – so you must be a problem solver, a fast learner, and comfortable wearing many hats.
We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. That’s why we also embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
About Vollcom Digital
Vollcom Digital is the company that brings the right people, knowledge and tools together to get digital products done. We help companies to drive their business forward.
Right now, our employees are working from home. But we may require physical relocation for employees after 2021.
Consulting & Implementation
- Identification and analysis of overarching needs in dialogue with customers and internal stakeholders
- Identify and analyse business requirements and translate them into IT requirements accordingly
- Carry out technical clarifications and solution approaches with solution architects / developers
- Creation of structured requirements and business concepts
- Developing, modelling and documenting business requirements and business processes
- Assessing solution variants in terms of functionality, cost-effectiveness and quality
- Definition and development of key figures in coordination with the specialist departments
- Conception and provision of reporting
- Identification and connection of various data sources and their visualization in dashboards
- Interface management
- Defining acceptance criteria and recording test cases
- Support in the implementation of application tests with modern simulators and tools
- Support and close cooperation with product owner, UX, QA and developers
- Enjoy complex, challenging projects of strategic importance
- Structured and quick comprehension as well as analytical way of thinking
- High level of self-organisation, reliability, ability to act with foresight and set the right priorities
- Proactive and independent driving forward of the topics taken on
- Knowledge and good technical understanding of web applications
- Solid work experience as a business analyst/requirements engineer with professional experience in agile projects (Scrum/Kanban)
- Web Frontend knowledge, experience with tools like JIRA & Confluence
- Very good language skills in English
- Relevant experience with Google Analytics, Google BigQuery & Google Tag Manager
- Very good knowledge of linking data sources
- Very good experience in automated delivery of automated dashboards
- Strong stakeholder management and an agile mindset
- Experience with 'cross-functional' teams
Nice to have
- Very good language skills in German
Since 2016, we have been supporting medium-sized companies and corporations with innovative IT services. We help our customers to build scalable and data-driven digital business models. From IT consulting to software development and data analysis, we offer everything from a single source. With this claim, we were able to name renowned large corporations as our customers within a very short time - completely without investors.
Are you the one?
We look forward to meeting you. Please fill out the following form. We only wish to receive applications from principal job seekers – no recruiters, please.
Questions or problems?
Anna is here for you: jobs[at]vollcom-digital.com