- As a Scrum Master/ Agile Coach, you will take on the supervision of two or more Scrum teams
- You contribute significantly to the improvement of the agile development processes in the company
- You help the teams to identify problems and conflicts and offer ideas for solutions – on the team and organizational level
- Identify and eliminate disruptive factors that prevent the team from doing their job – if necessary, in cooperation with the team, other Agile Team Coaches, Agile Coaches, and stakeholders
- Within the framework of an agile Scrum team, you take on the role of the Scrum Master.
- You have professional experience as a Scrum Master / Agile Coach
- You have already led more than two Scrum teams at the same time
- You have relevant agile certifications (e.g. PSM / Certified Scrum Master)
- You have very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Distinct agile mindset
- Empathy and adaptable communication style
Nice to haveIdeally coaching experience and agile leadership experience
- Pleasant & international working atmosphere
- Challenging and varied tasks in a promising and innovative industry
- Cooperation with international, well-known clients
- 30 days holiday
- Compensatory time off
- Home office possibilities
- Specific further training opportunities
- Modern & central office, IT equipment as well as events and functions
- Competitive remuneration package
Important informationsSince 2016, we have been supporting medium-sized companies & corporations with innovative IT services. In doing so, we help our customers build digital business models in a scalable and data-driven way. From data analysis and software development to IT consulting, we offer everything from a single source. With this claim, we were able to name renowned large corporations as our customers within a very short time – without any investors.
Are you the one?
We look forward to meeting you. Please fill out the following form. We only wish to receive applications from principal job seekers – no recruiters, please.