- Provide engineering support to facilitate inter-department information sharing
- Produce data integration applications or adaptors from various sources to data exchange specifications
- Map data to Information Exchange Package Documentation (IEPD) standards, develop transformation code, validate and verify data processes, and troubleshoot and make recommendations both to internal and external stakeholders of the IT department
- Process all new data and adapters and maintain existing data and adapters
- Produce technical documentation to support integration services
- Develop, maintain, and use automated tools to support all aspects of data integration services
- Maintain and upgrade existing data integration projects
- Provide recommendations and experience in using and/or developing various Extract Transform Load (ETL) products, or other automated data integration tools”
- Skills and understanding of techniques, methods, relationships, and/or scientific theories and principles based on a university degree (e.g. Master)
- In-depth knowledge in a specialized field/discipline or comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the elements and relationships of multiple fields
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Self-management in the context of a fixed area of responsibility; requires the planning/ scheduling of own tasks Project or specialist assignment with largely defined “rules” Gives less experienced colleagues support and specialist guidance
- Configuration of problem-solving approaches within the scope of defined tasks and widely known procedures The issues vary and require careful identification and assessment of problem-solving approaches with the broad deployment of known methods, procedures, and instruments within the scope of the secured knowledge. Motto: “Develop a solution/an approach.”Existing procedures and work processes, etc. are further developed.
- Guideline-based decisions with discretionary power operate within clearly defined guidelines (e.g. laws, guidelines, instructions, best-practice approaches) that do not cover everything and may need to be adapted/interpreted (significant discretionary powers); performance review; work within existing objective-oriented processes (time frame: weeks).
Nice to have
- Google Cloud Data Engineer certification
- Pleasant & international working environment
- Challenging and varied tasks in a promising and innovative industry
- Cooperation with international, well-known customers
- 30 days’ holiday
- Compensatory time off
- Home office possibilities
- Specific further training opportunities
- Modern & central office, IT equipment as well as events and functions
- Competitive remuneration package
Important informationsSince 2016, we have been supporting medium-sized companies & corporations with innovative IT services. In doing so, we help our customers build digital business models in a scalable and data-driven way. From data analysis and software development to IT consulting, we offer everything from a single source. With this claim, we were able to name renowned large corporations as our customers within a very short time – without any investors.
Are you the one?
We look forward to meeting you. Please fill out the following form. We only wish to receive applications from principal job seekers – no recruiters, please.